ADDA has Purchase Request workflow which brings end-to-end structure to the Purchase process.Please find below the highlights of the module:
- Online purchase request can be created by the admin.
(Management Committee or the office staff who have access to Expense Tracker >> Purchase request)
- For each purchase request different approvers can be selected with minimum number of approvals required.
Example – Out of 5 approvers if any 3 approves can be considered as approved.
- Each detail of the purchase request can be entered for approvers reference. Details like the VENDOR from whom the purchase is requested, The ACCOUNT NAME from where the expense will be made, AMOUNT of purchase and any related document can be attached with the purchase request.
- An admin can choose to create purchase request and publish for online approval once it gets finalized.
- Approvers on creating of a purchase request get email alert/ app notification.
- Approvers can approve/reject the purchase request online through ADDA Admin app or the web portal.
- Individual approvers can enter the comment for the approval/rejection of the PR.
- A purchase request gets rejected and closed in case doesn’t get minimum no. of approvals.
- In case a purchase request is approved, in link with this PR Invoice can easily be raised.
- Service Tax and tax deducted at source are automatically captured and posted to relevant Tax accounts.
- Outstanding dues against the vendor is available against which payment can be posted when made.