ApartmentADDA Frequently Asked Questions India's #1 Housing Society Portal

Have a Question?

How to raise service tax invoice separately which was missed earlier?

While raising some invoices there might be a chance to missed out applying service tax on the income head to a particular invoice.

Here are the steps:

In this case, we suggest passing an ad-hoc invoice by selecting service tax Income head.

Step 1: Login to Admin>>Dashboard>>Income tracker->>Member Income

Step 2: Select the required flat>>Click on invoice

Step 3: Enter the Fine/Due Amount, To Account(Select the head for Service Tax), Comment, Fine/Due Effective From>>Post The Amount.